I used to blog often, remember those days? There goes jakz, posting another plea to read her blog on her myspace status... the blog you remember, but what is myspace? I have no idea.
Every time I lacked an idea, I'd send up a quick, desperate prayer and hope that something would inspire me. That usually ended up with me beating a hobo to death in my backyard. True story, but you know this because you read that blog already, right?
Or even better, it would end with me having my debit card info stolen by someone evil.
I forgive you if you haven't read any previous posts, and will give you the benefit of the doubt, for now that perhaps you didn't know it existed. But since you're here, no excuses! Go read! Go find more reasons to question my sanity!
And now for some filler content I'll post ten random facts from my life (technically they should be referred to as "thoughts about nothing").
10. I once had a rattle snake on my foot. I like snakes, but that was definitely a closer encounter than I would've preferred. After I survived the ordeal, I did something I don't recall doing ever since... screaming like a girl.
9. I recently found out I'm not the only person in the world who, when eating crackers, chips, pretzels, etc. always eats the broken pieces first. The world feels more complete knowing I'm not the only one with this kind of OCD rule.
8. One of my favorite childhood, school-related memories repulses many people. In science class when I was about 6 or 7, my teacher brought in owl pellets. Then she gave us the best task ever, even better than dissecting a locust! She told us to start taking apart the pellets and searching for the bones inside. Then we had to reassemble the little skeletons and try and figure what creature the owl ate. Mine was a vole. It was a happy day.
7. When I was in 8th grade I could bench press 120 pounds.
6. I hate swimming.
5. I hate snow more than I hate swimming. There are different levels of hate. I should've probably said, "I loathe swimming." and then said something along the lines of, "I highly disdain snow.".
4. I miss getting gold stars on my writing assignments and spelling tests. #yesiknowhowcompletelynerdythatsounds
3. I can remember crashing my tricycle when I was either 2 or 3 years old. I can't remember what I had for lunch yesterday. Sometimes I contemplate if the crash might be related to the memory issue.
2. You're still reading this?! My apologies!
1. You deserve a prize for enduring this long and making it to the end of the blog... I'm thinking this would be a good reward.